Perennial Growth Financials is operating under the Lifespan group for providing Financial Related Services. Lifespan is one of Australia’s leading non-institutional, independently operated licensees who understands the value in being able to offer clients comprehensive solutions and broad choice.
In an industry mostly controlled by major banks and insurance companies, Lifespan’s mission is to support and encourage advisory and accountant businesses keen to maintain their independence, by focusing on the provision of tailored services that enrich the client experience.
Lifespan Financial Planning was first established in 1994 and since that time their team of professional financial advisers has remained committed to developing wealth creation and wealth protection strategies for personal investors, business people and self-managed super funds.
Lifespan Financial Planning is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) and a member of AIOFP (the Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals).
Lifespan prides itself in giving clients access to friendly, comprehensive support and advice services featuring:
- A broad choice of industry leading product solutions
- A responsive and robust compliance framework
- Access to the best solutions for clients, whatever your individual needs
Lifespan Financial Planning has a substantial network of over 140 authorised representatives in over 110 offices located throughout Australia, for which the company provides wide-ranging licensee services.
Lifespan believes that providing clients with access to holistic and comprehensive services is central to successful client outcomes and the achievement of their individual personal and financial goals. To facilitate the realisation of this philosophy, Lifespan offers access to a suite of support services and strategy expertise including, financial planning and risk advice specialists, SMSF establishment and auditing expertise, legal (wills, trusts and buy/sell agreements), and mortgage brokerage and leasing services.
Our wealth creation and wealth protection strategies encompass the following areas:
- Investment Advice and Management
- Risk Management & Personal Insurance
- Employer Superannuation
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Asset Protection
- Gearing and Equity Advice
- Finance and Leasing
For a confidential discussion, why not contact us on (02) 8054 1688 or email@example.com and begin your journey to a better future, with a long term financial prosperity?
About the Founder of Perennial Growth
Walter Guan comes from a smart, hardworking and inspirational family. His parents started with very little and have built up a real estate investment portfolio in Australia and New Zealand. From a very young age, he learned to appreciate the value of money, the importance of saving and perserving wealth, and the meaning of long term wealth creation.
A Dux from high school, Walter undertook two University degrees concurrently in Queensland. After he finished both a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Information Technology in just 2.5 years, he started his career as a stockbroker in Sydney. Later, Walter participated in a joint research project between the University of New South Wales (UNSW)'s School of Computer Science and Engineering and the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) foused on using computers to mimic the behaviours of daytraders in stock markets. Upon completion of this research project, Walter was awarded with First Class Honours in Computer Science from the UNSW.
Since that time, Walter has been working privately in financial/investment markets for many years and established Perennial Growth in 2013.
Walter holds numerous prestigious financial qualifications such as
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
Chartered Financial Analysts(CFA) Society of UK
- Investment Advice Diploma (Securities)
- Investment Advice Diploma (Derivatives)
- Corporate Finance Certificate
- Investment Operations Certificate (Collective Investment Scheme Administration)
Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment
Walter also holds BTEC Specialist Award in Lloyd’s and London Market Insurance, and Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) from Australia.
- Chartered Member (MCSI) of Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, United Kingdom
- IMC member of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) Society of United Kingdom
- Associate of Institute of Financial Accountants, United Kingdom
- Public Practicing member (MPA) of Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), Australia
- Certified Professional Valuer member of Australian Valuers Institute
- Practitioner Member of Association of Financial Advisers
- Member of Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals